339275 USD Adult
17885 USD Child
- Safety and hygiene protocols
- Free Cancelation
- 3 days / 2 nights
- A full weekend in Cozumel 3 days / 2 nights
- Accomodation at Casa del Mar Hotel
- Sunset at Del Mar Latino Beach Club
- Atlantis Submarine Expedition
- Nachi Cocom Beach Club (food and drinks included)
- Transportation Atlantis -Nachi Cocom- Hotel
We invite you to spend a memorable weekend on the Cozumel island and discover the natural beauty of this paradise in the Mexican Caribbean.
Start your adventure at the Casa del Mar hotel, where they will be waiting for you to leave your bags and, when you are ready, go to relax to enjoying sunset at the Del Mar Latino Beach Club. You will taste a snack and drink included, you will take advantage of the pool and you can snorkel, if you wish. Afterwards, enjoy the hotel and remember to recharge your batteries because the adventure continues the next morning.
Once you take your breakfast, an incredible expedition in a real submarine awaits you. This unique experience begins with a scenic tour along the Cozumel coast, onboard our vessel Ana that will take our guests to the Submarine Atlantis XII, and then dive to a depth of, at least, up to 100 feet.
This adventure will show you a spectacular natural scenery of the Chankanaab reef, which is part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, one of the largest living structures on the planet, and which is home of fish, lobsters, rays, sharks, and turtles, which can be admired depending on it’s from the season. It will also take you to the famous Cozumel’s Wall, with a vertical drop of 2000 feet which delimits the island.
The submarine route explores the biggest dive wreck in the area, the Felipe Xicotencatl, a 154 feet long ship that served to the Mexican Navy and later sank to enhace the life of this Protected Natural Area and preserve it for future generations. Since the 2000 year, it has been home of mainly fish, sponges, and soft corals. An experienced crew will relate to you an interesting narration of the area and its diversity of underwater life, providing relevant information during your tour.
The Submarine Atlantis XII is the only one of its kind in México; it is powered by batteries, which helps minimize its ecological footprint, and its passenger cabin is air-conditioned and maintains the same pressure as atmospheric at the surface.
Once you get to know the depths of the sea, it’s time to grab your sandals and swimsuit and go straight to one of the most exclusive beach clubs on the island, Nachi Cocom; It is the ideal place for families, couples and friends looking for stunning sea views, a relaxing atmosphere, excellent food and drinks or to participate in one of the many water sports available.
When you return to the hotel, you will have the opportunity to continue enjoying its facilities or take a walk to get to know the downtown of the island, you decide what you want to visit!
Sunday morning get ready for the trip with a delicious breakfast because it will be the time to go home.
- 3:00 pm- Check In
- 5:00 pm- Sunset at Del Mar Latino Beach Club
- 10:00 am- Atlantis Submarines Expedition
- 12:30 am- Go to Nachi Cocom Beach Club
- 5:30 pm- Return to the hotel
- Free time in the afternoon
12:00 PM – Check Out
This experience includes:
- Lodging 3 days and 2 nights at the Casa del Mar hotel, superior room.
- Food and drinks included in the hotel.
- Snack, one drink and use of facilities at Del Mar Latino Beach Club.
- Submarine Expedition tour at Atlantis Submarines.
- Transportation Atlantis Submarines – Nachi Cocom -Hotel
- Food (4 courses), drinks and use of the facilities at Nachi Cocom Beach Club.
This experience does not include:
- Souvenirs, additional food or drinks not mentioned, special drinks, services with additional cost at the hotel or beach clubs.
- Transportation to or from the hotel or any other place on the island.
- Additionally, the $ 5 USD Marine Park fee must be covered upon arrival.
- Additional services have an extra cost (photos, lockers or souvenir.
- All participants must follow all applicable COVID-19 Protocols
- Del Mar Latino Beach Club does not allow children under 12 years old to access the sea (there are no lifeguards).
- Atlantis Submarines: Participants must be able to go up and down 12 steps, on their own, to access the submarine; railings available. Minimum 4 years old and height to participate is 90 cm.
- Legal age to drink alcohol in Mexico 18 years.
- Children at Atlantis submarine are considered from 3 feet tall to 12 years old. Infants are not accepted.
- Pregnants, without previous complications, can carry out the activity up to the 6th month of pregnancy (Atlantis submarine).
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera, towel, and snorkeling gear.
- Apply biodegradable sunscreen at least 40 minutes before soaking in the water.
- Bring cash.
Terms and conditions:
- Submarine tour is subject to the wheater conditions.
- Once the reservation has been made, you cannot change the dates, number of people or other details
- This offer is not applicable with other promotions and is subject to availability.
- Rates can change according with travel dates selected.
- Rates can change without any previous notification.
- Get a full refund canceling within 3 days before of the scheduled arrival.
- Restrictions apply