Submarine Expedition Atlantis
- $ 105.00 USD Adult
- $ 65.00 USD Child
- Safety and hygiene protocols
- Free Cancelation
- 2 Hours
- Venture in Mexico’s only submarine designed for tourism, the Atlantis TSXII.
- 100 feet below the surface.
- Ideal for kids from 4 year with 3 feet minimum tall
This unique experience begins with a scenic tour along the Cozumel coast, onboard our vessel Ana that will take our guests to the Submarine Atlantis XII, and then dive to a depth of up, at least, 100 feet.
This adventure will show you a spectacular natural scenery of the Chankanaab reef, which is part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, one of the largest living structures on the planet, and which is home of fish, lobsters, rays, sharks, and turtles, which can be admired depending on it’s from the season. It will also take you to the famous Cozumel’s Wall, with a vertical drop of 2000 feet which delimits the Island.
The new submarine route explores the biggest dive wreck in the area, the Felipe Xicotencatl, a 154 feet long ship that was sold to the Mexican Navy. Later was sank to enhance the life of this Protected Natural Area and preserve it for future generations. Nowadays, it is home of mainly fish, sponges, and soft corals.
An experienced crew will relate to you an interesting narration of the area and its diversity of underwater life, providing relevant information during your tour.
The Submarine Atlantis XII is the only one of its kind in Mexico; it is powered by batteries, which helps minimize its ecological footprint, and its passenger cabin is air-conditioned and maintains the same pressure as atmospheric at the surface.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Departures: 11:30 or 13:30 (you must to arrive at 30 minutes before for check in and security briefing)
- Bilingual guides
- Daily schedules from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Ideal for kids from 4 years with 3 feet mínimum tall.
- $5 Marine Park Fee not included in Price (You must to be this fee upon arrival at Atlantis submarine )
- For safety, participants on this activity must be able to safely navigate backwards thru 12 steps ladder; handrails available.
- Children are considered from 4 year with 3 feet tall minimum to 12 years old. Infants are not accepted.
- Pregnants, without previous complications, can carry out the activity up to the 6th month of pregnancy.
- Additionally, the $5 USD Marine Park fee must be covered upon arrival. Rate per person.
- Additional services have an extra cost (photos, lockers or souvenirs).
Terms and conditions:
- All participants must follow all applicable COVID-19 Protocols
- Submarine tour is subject to the wheater conditions.
- Once the reservation has been made, you cannot change the dates, number of people or other details
- This offer is not applicable with other promotions and is subject to availability.
- Rates can change according with travel dates selected.
- Rates can change without any previous notification.
- Get a full refund canceling within 3 days before of the scheduled arrival.
- Restrictions apply